Located in the Capital of Canada, Ottawa, Fuel Industries is one of Canada's most advanced and innovating digital agencies in North America. Our company grew from developing rich interactive online experience for some of the most respected global brands, including Microsoft, Electronic Arts, Paramount, 20th Century Fox, and HBO. We're a leader in multiplatform development and entertainment, cutting edge web, and social media. We're passionate about helping our clients develop effective products and campaigns, and we're looking to expand our team with professionals that share our vision.
Ottawa is a cosmopolitan community with a host of museums, galleries, performing arts and music festivals. And it boasts more engineers, scientists and PhD graduates per capita than any other city in Canada. It's a great place to bring up a family and a fascinating city to visit.
The Senior designer applies user-centered experience to conceive, develop, and execute wire frames and graphical mockups for web and other new media products for major international brands.
• Contribute to product design both at the front-end executing a range of rapid prototypes to implementing the final design.
• Act as the interactive design expert, reporting on best practices, innovative designs, etc.
• Minimum 5 years experience in the design of intuitive, user-centered interfaces for digital media sites and services.
• U/I design;
• Experience in one of the following areas: consumer websites/services, plus interactive advertising, interactive marketing, game interface design, mobile, and video.
• Strong creative design skills can take an assignment to the next level without explicit direction.
• Mastery of project concept creation, site architecture, user-interface specification, functionality specification, and interactive design.
• Familiarity with display of video, sound, and interactive technologies online
• Conversant in broader interactive concepts such as databases, video, and server-side technology
• Demonstrated ability to design quickly and multi-task effectively under pressure.
• Inquisitive, energetic self-motivator with passion for media/consumer products.
• Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
• Strong preference given to candidates with Flash design skills.
Send your resume in Microsoft Word or PDF format to Jillianmood@fuelindustries.com,
Location: Ottawa, ON
Compensation: competitive +benefits
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.